Insulated Rail Joint MT
On-site assembly for exceptional flexibility
The insulated rail joint MT is set up directly in the track on-site using a prefabricated kit. The otherwise required additional welding of a fitting rail is no longer necessary.
Thanks to quick and easy assembly, only short operational breaks are necessary. The insulated rail joint MT is proven over time on Deutsche Bahn rails and has been successfully used by many railways worldwide.
- Thanks to quick and easy assembly, only short operational breaks are necessary
- Can be used immediately after installation
- Variants mean it can be tailored for individual requirements
- Possibility of rail head hardening in the joint area, meaning longer life and reduction of maintenance costs
- Minimum tensile loading and fatigue strength tested in accordance with EN 16843
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.