Insulated Rail Joint ETW 1
Factory assembled for maximum reliability
The Glued Insulated Rail Joint (IRJ) ETW 1 guarantees electrical separation of a rail section for signal and safety purposes in track.
The ETW 1 is a highly resistant joint assembled under factory conditions using high-tech insulation material and fastening components. Thanks to excellent quality the ETW 1 is successfully installed worldwide in heavy haul tracks, in high traffic areas and in different climate conditions for more than 20 years. It is available for most commonly used rail profiles.
- Fishplates available in 4- or 6- hole variations
- The design can be adapted to specific customer requirements (length, hole sizes, dimensions, angled cuts, reinforced end-posts etc.)
- Excellent tensile strength, static and dynamic (fatigue) testing results
- Glued IRJ suitable for use with various fastening systems
- Fishplates designed to accommodate different rail profiles (flat bottom and grooved rails)
- Head-hardened and coated Glued IRJs for longer lifespan and corrosion resistance
- Long-term experience with Glued IRJ production, technical and after sales support
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.