Profile Grinder GP 1800 E
Light and flexible
Achieve exceptional results after welding with profile-accurate precision machining of the rail head.
The GP 1800 E profile grinder can be used for all rail profiles and is particularly ideal for work in tunnels where the use of combustion engines is not permitted. Its light weight makes it particularly useful when machining crane rails at height.
- Light weight and compact dimensions make it particularly useful when machining crane rails at height
- Grinding machine ideal for use for hot grinding by welding teams due to its light weight
- Excellent for working in tunnels and enclosed spaces, due to electric motor drive
- Stability when machining rail joints as the grinder runs on special track rollers
- Suitable for precision machining of all rail profiles using different sets of rollers
- Guard fixture protects against sparking for improved safety
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.