Reprofiling and deburring for rails and switches
The Railshape Eco ensures a high removal rate per shift, very exact grinding results and is suitable for use with all rail profiles.
The Railshape Eco is available with an electric motor or with a petrol engine. The machine can grind tracks with a gauge of 900 to 1,676 mm (using optional adpaters). Railshape Eco is used to reprofile and deburr the entire switch. Switch tongues, frogs and rails can be processed on both sides. In addition, defects in the area of the running edge and narrowing of the track can be removed. The functional design of the machine allows it to be operated by a single person.
- High removal rate per shift guarantees high efficiency
- Very exact grinding results
- Hightest flexibility due to suitability for all rail profiles, turning stand for turning on the track to enable grinding of the second rail as well as the one-man operation on street and rails
- Machining on both sides of switch tongues, frogs and rails
- Removal of rail defects in the area of the running edge and narrowing of the track
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.