Detection and evaluation of volume defects in the rail
To ensure the safety of rail traffic, the rails must be inspected cyclically. Defects must be detected and in accordance with the applicable regulations of the infrastructure manager, be assessed, monitored and eliminated.
The ultrasonic rail inspection system Trackscan Use-B detects, among other things, deep head checks, squats and corrosion at the rail foot. The result data can also be imported into the customer’s own infrastructure data.
- Detect and evaluate volume defects seamlessly
- 2D visualisation of "Glassy rails“ in A-scan or B-scan view
- Filter function against influences
- Complete storage of raw data
- Low maintenance costs due to modular design
- Modern lightweight construction using fibre composites
- Inspection possible in forward and reverse operation
- Suitable for left-handed and right-handed users
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.