Surface testing of laid rails using eddy current
Achieve a complete assessment of the rail with Goldschmidt’s latest and most innovative eddy current inspection trolley Trackscan Mira (Multi inductive rail array).
The new eddy current testing trolley Trackscan Mira enables the detection of head checks and squats and is characterized by a modern lightweight design and is best suited for switches.
The measuring devices are delivered ready for operation. The scope of delivery includes the Trackscan Mira device, a laptop, software package for data evaluation, 4/8 probes (depending on type) and adjustment block as well as the product documentation and other accessories.
Product variants overview
- Detection of head checks and squats by eddy current testing method
- Assessment of damage depth and frequency
- Advanced lightweight construction by using composite material
- Optimized for switches
- Low-wear single probe guidance
- Filter function against influences
- Opportunity of data post-assessment and data export
- Monitoring of inspection sensitivity
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.