Profile Grinder GP 4000 D
Precise and efficient restauration of the rail profiles of heads and joints on flat bottom rails
The Profile Grinder GP 4000 D is the first grinder in Europe powered by a diesel engine.
The machine allows the precise and efficient restauration of the rail profiles of heads and joints on flat bottom rails. The GP 4000 D is driven by a powerful diesel motor, features an automatic drive belt tensioner as well as optional protective frame for engine and tank and side stand.
- First grinding machine with diesel engine in Europe, also allows operation in tunnels
- Precise and efficient restoration of flat bottom rail profiles
- User-friendly working position
- High occupational safety through optimal spark protection and best machine protection through 2 different engine and tank protection variants as well as the optional side stand
- The diesel engine also enables a long engine life
- Low downtime due to the maintenance-free V-belt tensioner and the possibility of a quick change of the grindstone
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC ·
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. · App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.